- Our home organization systems use high quality, 3/4" thick commercial grade composite panels. Garage cabinet shelves are also available one-inch thick (limited colors available). The surface is a durable thermally fused laminate.
- The standard material depth for our home organization systems is 14”. We also offer standard 19”and 24” depth or customized 8" to 24" depth. Garage cabinets are available in 12”, 16”, and 19” depths.
- The wall-mounted systems hang on a durable steel track. Garage cabinets include a solid back panel and cleats for attaching to the wall.
- Our sturdy systems are designed to support up to 1,200 pounds per 8 foot section when we properly design and install it.
- New-Closet products include a 5 years limited warranty.
- New-Closet panels are CARB 93120 Phase 2 compliant.
- The core of New-Closet panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- We are proud to offer Forest Stewardship Council® Certified products (FSC-CO28471).
Flexible Designs That Change With Your Needs
Our flexible systems give you the ability to add to or rearrange as your needs change.
- Shelf and rod heights are adjustable.
- Drawers and baskets can be added later to areas of your organization system that use a standard size.
- Accessories can be added easily at any time. Shop accessories.
New-Closet . 784 Columbus Avenue #10T . New York, NY, 10025
firstname.lastname@example.org . (212) 953 2910 , (801)-899-9911